Cutcharts for Hypertherm HPR 130 XD

MefiuuC21

Re: Cutcharts for Hypertherm HPR 130 XD

Post by MefiuuC21 »

Hi
I edited this file and it works.
Thanks for your help.
I have got only problem with wifi. Sometimes it connects and sometimes not and I don't know what it depends on?

ivan

Post by ivan »

Hi there,

It sounds like your WiFi router and the Raspberry Pi 4 may have some sort of a compatibility issue. Unfortunately, we cannot help much with that, since the WiFi implementation on the Pi's is outside our control - I'd recommend asking on the Raspberry Pi support forum: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/

MefiuuC21

Post by MefiuuC21 »

Hello,
I have problem with cutcharts for HPR 400. It does not work for normal mild steel 30A cut.

ivan

Post by ivan »

Hi there, thank you for the bug report. We'll be looking into that - I will let you know when an updated version of the HPR400XD cutcharts is out.

ivan

Post by ivan »

Hi there,

We have added an updated version of the HPR400XD cutcharts which should fix the 30A Mild Steel normal cut issue. You can download the new version from our website (https://www.pv-automation.com/en/download) and switch out the old file for the new one in your respective folder (on Ubuntu MATE this will be /opt/myCNC/Cutcharts). Let me know if that works for you.

MefiuuC21

Post by MefiuuC21 »

Hello,
now it's ok.
Thank you for your help. 😉

MefiuuC21

Post by MefiuuC21 »

Hello,
I create a CSV file for the Hypertherm HPR 130 XD with the TrueHole option. How can I convert to a database file? I can share it with others if anyone wants it.
Best Regards Mateusz.

ivan

Post by ivan »

Hi there,

You can convert at CSV file into an .sqlite database by heading into Technology > Cutcharts and then importing them via the Import CSV button (the CSV file should be located in the opt/myCNC folder on Ubuntu MATE).

One possible issue that arises in cases such as this however is the incorrect formatting / spelling errors in the original CSV file, which would prevent the .sqlite file from being generated properly. What you can do instead is to send the file to us directly for us to take a look at (and possibly correct) - at which point we can generate the .sqlite file ourselves, and post it on our website where it can be easily downloaded from.

Hope that helps.

MefiuuC21

Post by MefiuuC21 »

Hello.
I sent you an email with a csv file but I will have to improve the truehole technology.

Mateusz.

ivan

Post by ivan »

Thank you for the file - sent an email your way.